Beastly Musings

Re: Beastly Musings

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Godric comes from the booth towards the small crowd, wary eyes remaining fixed on the creature at all times as he speaks. "I remember this one from the cave. He and another had an argument over us. As far as strengths go, they were able to strike each other down in one well-placed strike, and then repair the other easily. This went on for a while before this creature finally gave up," he says, gesturing toward the creature, "If any one of us angered it for any reason, that person would certainly be killed...perhaps multiple times. As far as weaknesses go, it does seem very curious. I can't imagine why we would need to rid ourselves of such an ally that is so willing to bring our townspeople back from what seemed like certain death, and personally, I am against conflict of any kind with this creature. However, if we needed to, I suppose we might be able to trick it into taking some kind of interesting bait for it to study and then trapping it somehow. Combat, of course, is out of the question." Godric sighs. "I haven't had a chance to study them like some of our more well-read friends have, but that's my input."
"And those seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

Postby Raven » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:21 pm

*she steps away from the wall she had been leaning on near the Professor and plops herself down on an empty bench next to him starring at the Plague Doctor*

Nice to be talked about like your not even here, eh? Sometimes I forget I’m even in the room at all…...

*she gives him a large toothy grin putting her fingertips upon her ears and then tracing them across her cheeks to her nose, she covers it putting her hands into a beak-like shape and sniffs repeatedly and sporadically*

It must smell so nice, all stuffed with plants and incense…. Keeps the…. Keeps it away.

*she pauses starring off into space with a blank, far off expression* Soon one will die and you’ll get what you want.

Raven

Postby ... » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Postby Raven » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:39 pm

*her self induced trance breaks and she giggles loudly glancing at the Plague Doctor for a moment while keeping her hands clasped in a beak-like fashion upon her face she then lays down upon the bench in an awkward manner and ending position breathing and sniffing now and again in an exaggerated manner singing her herself quietly… something along the lines of “ring around the roses” … “achoo, achoo” and “all falling down”*

Raven

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Emily almost has the urge to grab Raven and keep her away from the beaked thing, but she has been around long enough to know that Raven can take care of herself. Even if it doesn't look like it.
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Postby Dr.Elden » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 am

Elden emerges from the crowd in the nearby shadowy corner, arriving just in time to overhear Raven.
He chuckles softly and shakes his head. "Once again, Lady Raven sees that which we all cannot."

He turns and bows to the Plague Doctor. "You must forgive my fellow townspeople, Sir. People tend to fear that which they do not understand, and you and your kind are quite the enigma to us. Fear breeds many varied responses, most stemming from the fight/flight response."

Stepping closer, he smooths the hem of his cowl with a hand before interlacing his fingers at his stomach. "From my talks with those of us who have had.. personal experiences with you and those like you, it seems that you are scientists of a sort and harbor us no ill will. For the aid you render us in the course of your studies, you have my thanks."
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Postby ... » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:48 pm

"What I want to know..." Emily pipes up suddenly, "is what those lizard things were. You'll have to forgive me, I'm a bit slow, but I don't think they were Dorr." "She shakes her head briefly. "Honestly, most of what what attacked us makes no sense to me."

She quickly casts her eyes to the floor, whips out her dainty silver flask, and drinks from it.
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Postby manus dei » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 pm

"The larger 'The Outlander' called them Sendacks. He said they were intelligent and one of them appeared to Speak our language. Granted that was the one that was killed." Ivan said while leaning lightly against the wall.
Ivan Berzin

"In Volskagrad, Mosquito repellent is a gun!"

manus dei

Postby aryk the dark » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Vlad walks over to ivan and says "hello sir Vladimir Koslov reporting for duty." vlad turns to godric and says "how is your headache friend?"
aryk the dark

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Landry's Social Club