Beastly Musings

Re: Beastly Musings

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Godric's attention is turned toward Vlad and Ivan. "Oh, Vlad, I didn't know you knew Ivan. Good to see you both. I apologize for my rudeness earlier, Sgt. Koslov. The headaches have stopped for now. Perhaps I'll speak with one of the doctors later if they come back. Are you part of Ivan's crew?"
"And those seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

Postby aryk the dark » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:00 pm

" yes i am" says Vlad. "you should really get some rest, you look like hell Godric."
aryk the dark

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Godric is staring out the window in some sort of trance. He jumps up after a moment and turns to Vlad. "I'm sorry, did you say something? I was ... distracted." He clutches his head once more. "I... I think I need to go lie down..." he says, weakly."
"And those seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Emily jumps up from the wall she is leaning against and crosses to Godric, feeling his forehead. "Godric, are you quite alright?" She concernedly begins a light examination of her friend, ruling out various illnesses lightning-fast.

"Do you need me to help you?" She asks, very seriously.
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Postby Ethan Talbot » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm

*The pastor stands up wobbling as he does so like the town drunk, reclaiming his balance he slowly approaches Godric concern obviously out weighing his own issues, shuffling along as best he can.* "You should sit down Mr. Winchester, you're lookin' a might under the weather; and that's coming from me!"
Pastor Ethan Talbot, Shield of Chayodyne
Score: 1455 Why's it so warm? Why am I in this hand-basket?
Ethan Talbot

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Godric politely shoves the doctors away. He says in a stern voice, "Sit down, Pastor Talbot. There's no need to overexert yourself." He forces a smile, "Emily, you don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine... I just need a little rest is all." He slowly makes his way towards the door to unsteadily walk towards his cabin. He is trembling, but his face is filled with determination with traces of sheer terror.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

Postby walking_blasphemy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 am

The very solid captain frowns his arm thrumming lightly as green metal begins to show through its copper cracked coating.
"Thats two... what in the hells is going on with everyone?.. Are we dealing with the same plague that followed us from that little hellhole in the middle of the woods or is this something new entirely? Cause I still have this bag of goodies... And be damned if something in here might not be of some use in this whole fiasco."
Spyder shifts uncomfortably his sallow eyes blinking rapidly.
"WHat do we Want?!"
"... TREASURE!!!"
"WHen do we WAnt IT!?"
".... e... eventually...?"
walking_blasphemy

Postby Ethan Talbot » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 pm

"It's the same disease we encountered in Shadeheath yes... we're further along in curing it but a few of us were infected last gather when a mob of the furthest infected assaulted Greyhook. I unfortunately has the misfortune of contractin' this nasty affliction."

*Ethan takes out his applicator filling it full of some of the fluids of his bag injecting himself in the neck with a wince before he resumes talking* "Vitamins and anti-biotics... can't hurt..."
Pastor Ethan Talbot, Shield of Chayodyne
Score: 1455 Why's it so warm? Why am I in this hand-basket?
Ethan Talbot

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Emily withdraws her hand reluctantly, but maintains the serious gaze. Once she is worried, she cannot be satisfied until all is well.

"I see..." She shakes her head lightly and takes another step toward Godric. "Godric, my friend...perhaps you'd better take that rest now?" She gestures toward the booth in the corner. "Might do you some good." She leans closer to him and says, a mite under her breath, "We cannot lose you, you know."
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Sat May 01, 2010 12:36 am

Godric winces again and shuts his eyes tight. "Its okay, they aren't real..." he mutters. He looks towards Emily "It'd be better if I was away from the noise of everyone gathered here. I need to get to the cabin anyways. I'll be fine." He continues his slow and unsteady walk towards the door. "Sorry to have frightened you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Landry's Social Club