Beastly Musings

Beastly Musings

Postby Firesprite » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 am

Sister Agnes walks through the door with a book and a pen in her hand. She looks around, speaking to the room,
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I wonder if you would be so kind as to share any information you may have stumbled upon about the beasts of Greyhook. The Church is compiling a beastiary of sorts and, since I have had limited contact myself, I wonder if others might have more insight. Please stop by anytime if you any information on beasts or on any situation we've found ourselves in. The more information we and the Church have, the more help and use we will be."

She sits in the corner by the door, pen in hand.

Firesprite

Re: Beastly Musings

Postby Dr. Ryan Cobb » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 am

"A good idea," pipes Dr. Cobb from a table near the bar.

"I can gather my notes on the Infected and perhaps present you with a more formal report in a couple weeks. Give me about a month to complete my current research? Perhaps say May 21st?"
Dr. Ryan Cobb

Postby Firesprite » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:17 am

"Well, thank you Dr. Cobb. That would be wonderful. If you need any help in your research please feel free to ask the Church for assistance. That goes for everyone whose research will be of use in fulfilling the banishment of evil from this place."

Firesprite

Postby Jack Graft » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:01 pm

well, there are the No- Face. Mimes. Whatever. The power level of which seems mercurial at best. Sometimes it takes a few shots and others it takes ten. I would say the don`t seem alive ooooor they could be more like myself... you know, created or something.
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
"I can help you with that. I know a guy."
Jack Graft

Postby Dr. Ryan Cobb » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 pm

"Hmm. Jack is possibly onto something there. I seem to remember a couple of folks mentioning they were not only created, but abandoned."

Dr. Cobb considers for a moment.

"Mr. Beckett and Project 424 seemed to know a bit, maybe they can help you out there."
Dr. Ryan Cobb

Postby The Nameless Fury » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:13 pm

He glances up from some papers. "They are Homunculi. Failed experiments of the outlanders. At least according to the one visiting us on Sunday."
No, just Professor.
The Nameless Fury

Postby Dr. Ryan Cobb » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 pm

:o

"Sonuva..."
Dr. Ryan Cobb

Postby ... » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby Firesprite » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Agnes looks vaguely in the direction of the masked "person"
"Excuse me sir, but I believe I've been sniffed quited enough recently."

Returning to those around her,
"That is a development I was not aware of, Professor, thank you for that insight. Does anyone have information on the fangy creature who was eating our fellows or the creature from the mine? Or for that matter the Outlanders themselves?"

Firesprite

Postby Jack Graft » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 am

A bit more on the No-Face homunculi. I belive sometimes that they are just falling down from hits because they have seen us fall down. It is very possible that they are very resistant to damage and that they are just `acting` dead. Any thoughts?
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
"I can help you with that. I know a guy."
Jack Graft

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Landry's Social Club