Disturbing News

Re: Disturbing News

Postby Dr. Ryan Cobb » Thu May 27, 2010 12:36 pm

"Well," Dr. Cobb says as he screws the top back on his flask, "best case scenario would be the good doctor injected himself with Strain V and is now running around as a mindless infected."

He pauses.

"Then again, perhaps he created a strain which gives him that strength, but allows him to regain his mental fortitude. Strain VI as it were. I mean worst case scenario, but, well, there it is."

He returns his flask to his bag.

"If you'll excuse me, it would appear I've a mad scientist to find."
Dr. Ryan Cobb

Postby Anton Ivanovich » Fri May 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Checking the sabre strapped to his belt to make sure it's secure Anton look's to Cobb. "Doctor if I could help, I have a reputation to defend. I mean no one will hire a soldier if he cannot kill his target." With a sheepish grin Anton then checks the magazine of his rifle. "Let us hope that bullets work better on him this time around..."

Greyhook Militia Commander
Anton Ivanovich

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Sat May 29, 2010 12:04 am

"Wait for me," Godric says stands up and walks slowly towards the Doctor. "Seeing as I'm already infected, I'd better go too. Better for me to get exposed to the strains than you guys. He can't--" the Shield is interrupted by a series of loud coughs. He covers his face with a handkerchief. "He can't do much more damage than this, can he?"
"And those seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

Postby Dr. Ryan Cobb » Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm

"Actually, he can control your mind and send you in a frenzy against us," answers Dr. Cobb, "so there it is."

He scratches the back of his neck. "Keep you guns clean friend, I'll let you know if I turn anything up."
Dr. Ryan Cobb

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 pm

"Godric, don't be foolish," Emily pipes up in a flat voice. "What's the point of exacting revenge when you'd only be a liability? Surely, the most logical move would be to sit and suffer, with the rest of us. At least then the blood on the floor wouldn't be yours."

Having finished delivering her passion-less speech, she casts her eyes back down to her hands and traces the wood grain on the table with the tips of her fingers.
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Landry's Social Club