hair today, gone tomorrow

hair today, gone tomorrow

Postby Molly Mayweather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm

It's an unseasonably warm afternoon in Greyhook, and the sun filters in through the glass doors of Landry's. For once, everything seems fine until...

Just outside, there is a shout followed by a loud shriek.

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BELOVED DOCTOR?!" Molly bellows, having backed a gentleman against a wall on the porch with what looks like a tuning fork attached to a wire. Small sparks arc between the prongs.
Molly Mayweather

Re: hair today, gone tomorrow

Postby Dr. Sinclair » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Dr. Sinclair is pinned against the wall. his hands are above his head. most of the people in the tavern heard a yelp from him. "AHHH MOLLYITSMESINCLAIR." He screamed very fast " IGOTAHAIRCUTSOPLEASEDONTTAZEME"
Dr. Cornelius Sinclair M.D.
Dr. Sinclair

Postby Molly Mayweather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:58 pm

"AN IMPOSTER WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Molly shouts back, continuing to threaten him with her 'tuning fork', not backing down so easily.
Molly Mayweather

Postby Dr. Sinclair » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 pm

takes a deep breath " molly, its me Neil. im telling you the truth. ask me anything .....pleas dont taze me" sweat starts to form on his brow. and every time molly swings her weapon. he flinches
Dr. Sinclair

Postby Molly Mayweather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Molly holds the fork up for another moment with narrowed eyes, then lowers it. "Oh." She grins. "Hi!" she says, without ceremony. "Someone snuck into your bed and cut all your hair off. You might want to check your locks."
Molly Mayweather

Postby Dr. Sinclair » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:24 pm

a sigh of relief washes over the doctor. "whoooo, scared the crap out of me." he said as he sits down on a near by bench "i just got it cut the other day. need to get the wilderness out and look dashing for you. you like"
Dr. Sinclair

Postby Molly Mayweather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

"Dashing, hm," she says thoughtfully without really answering. She flicks his bangs out of his face and surveys the barber's work like one might critique a work of art. As some other thought crosses her mind, she grins slyly, "Scared the crap out of you, eh? Just keepin' you on your toes." With that, she taps him once on the nose with a patronizing finger and walks inside.
Molly Mayweather

Postby littlebluefae » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

After watching her targets' shenanigans, L.O.R.E. captures a shot and makes a quiet mental record of Dr. Sinclair's 'look/change/' before approaching him, tome in hands.

"You know, Doctor Sinclair sir, if you really wanted a change, why did you not ask Diskordia for one? It seems the being is skilled in that regard."
littlebluefae

Postby Deadbolt » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:35 pm

There was screaming.

Deadbolt grabbed his rifle and ran out of the door of the tavern, chambering a bullet. As he exited he saw Molly threatening Sinclair and yelling about his hair. Once things calmed down he put the safety on the gun and listened.

"Wait a second," he interrupted. "Doctor, your name is Neil?! BWAHAHAHAHAA humans." And he went back inside.
'Machines are the superior lifeform. Come, human, and be upgraded.' -Deadbolt
Score: 978 and counting
Deadbolt

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Before Emily knew what she was doing, she had already chambered and aimed her pistol. Having seen what Molly was up to, she simply laughed and nodded her head in approval. With a slight condescending tsk, tsk, tsk, she makes a comment to the good doctor:

"You should know better than to make any sudden moves, [i]Neil.[i] I hope you know you will only be that to me now. Also, what did I tell you about upsetting my best friend?"

She then cocks the pistol and does not lower it. She is smiling, though, so she is probably not serious.
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Landry's Social Club