A Dimly Lit Booth

Re: A Dimly Lit Booth

Postby Dr.Elden » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 am

Dr.Elden glides in behind Jack, "Oh come now Jack, at the very least I've cleaned up some of the detrius that was floating around in that head of yours. The workmanship was simply atrocious. As to if that was causing your fugues, we will have to see. Only time will tell."
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Postby Jack Graft » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:32 am

Jack makes a huffing sound, which could possibly be taken as a sigh. "No blame on you,Doc. Just too good to be true sometimes. It is good to be back on my feet again though."
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
"I can help you with that. I know a guy."
Jack Graft

Postby Ethan Talbot » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 am

The pastor enters the tavern eyeing both Dr. Elden and his patient from across the room. Smiling seeing they've returned he moves through and sits down beside them.*

"Evenin' doctor, Mr. Graft how are you two?"
Pastor Ethan Talbot, Shield of Chayodyne
Score: 1455 Why's it so warm? Why am I in this hand-basket?
Ethan Talbot

Postby Jack Graft » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Jack nods in greeting. "Talbot," he grates. "I`m... living? I `dunno, just a little down about the surgery. Not that the good Doc here isn`t an amazing hand with a scalpal and all. I was just hoping for a recovery from my, uh, anger issues. I guess I was hoping it was just pressure on the brain or something. Turns out it`s a might worse than that." He shrugs. "Just means I have to start investin` in Dr. Cobb`s Tranquilizers. I don`t really want to hurt anybody here."
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
Jack Graft

Postby Wolfman2006 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 pm

"Perhaps instead of turning to medicine for your answer, you should try a different means to resolving your internal demons.”

The brown robed monk is seen sitting nearby, he arises from his seat and stands next to the table inhabited by Dr. Elden, Jack, and Pastor Talbot. Upon his approach he nods respectfully to both Jack and Dr. Elden. Pastor Talbot is treated to a brief leering glare, that doesn't hide his thoughts or opinions regarding the man in front of him. However his hateful glance seems to be more... tempered than previously ones directed towards the same individual.

“No disrespect for Dr. Elden or his craft, but not every ailment can be solved with simple medications or cutting specific portions of your flesh. Have you ever considered or attempted having your demons banished? Or perhaps, even the power of simple prayer?”
The Lord Solomon Sahaal of Loreard, Consort to the Queen
Acolyte of the Scion of Masks
High-Arch-Heretic, The Fallen one
Ex Inquisitor, Former Priest
Current score: 2240 points
Wolfman2006

Postby Jack Graft » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 am

"I agree that looking to other solutions is not out of the question.," says Jack. "We were just using this approach, as it seems I was created out of some weird science. Apparently by morons. Which brings me to another point. I think they`re trying to bring me `home` with automata."
Last edited by Jack Graft on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
Jack Graft

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 am

In a somewhat monotone, but still somehow interested, voice, Emily inquires "Oh is that so? How much?"
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Howard's Tap