A Dimly Lit Booth

Re: A Dimly Lit Booth

Postby Mr. G » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:21 pm

"It's Pugilism - much classier. We aint's fightin' in a ring, so's it ain't boxin'." he grunts. "I'm sure you's can pick it up quick though.
Mr. G

Postby aryk the dark » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:36 pm

"ok, i think i can get the concept. i'll definetly join in."says Vlad
aryk the dark

Postby aryk the dark » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Vlad grins and bears his fangs at the thought of blood shed as his dorr instincts start to react making him extremely gitty at the thought of pounding a persons face in.
aryk the dark

Postby walking_blasphemy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 pm

"well I might not know much about classy fighting..."
Spyder smirks
"But I know how to punch the utter crap out of someone... Sign me up, once I'm able to get far enough away from my duties setting up the boys with decent jobs that i'll get to play along with everyones hijinx."
"WHat do we Want?!"
"... TREASURE!!!"
"WHen do we WAnt IT!?"
".... e... eventually...?"
walking_blasphemy

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Tue May 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Emily moves her braid from one shoulder to the other and makes a half exasperated / half smiling expression as the gentlemen talk.

"I suppose if they need to keep sharp, this is as good a way as any..." she says aloud to herself.
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Postby Dr.Elden » Wed May 05, 2010 9:51 am

Elden inclines his head to Emily. "It appears that my encounter with the outsiders has had no ill effect so far. That being said I can faithfully say that I am doing well, thank you."

He tilts his head in thought, "Hugging is one of those things that I must admit that I do not understand. I understand the psycho-biological responses from the act, but the reasons itself elude me."
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

"That's why I didn't do it," She says with a smile to the automaton. "But it's good to see that you're in good working condition." She gives him a once-over with her eyes.

"In fact, I'm surprised at how well everyone has been since...well, you know." She looks down at the floor, then everywhere else. "And anyway, I'm sure it's a credit to your excellent surgical skills." She laughs quietly.
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Postby Wolfman2006 » Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 am

“Oh I am quite certain that more than those present are alive ONLY due to the good doctor’s surgical skills and Phenex’s graces of course. Myself included for that matter.”

A brown robed priest is seen walking into the bar; he bears a silver Phoenix pendant on his neck, and tight smile.

“How dreadful, has my absence had such a dramatic affect upon the lot of you? I can understand to the importance of spiritual guidance and having prime examples of good morale fiber but now you have taken to “Punching the crap out of each other” for sport Captain Spyder? Truly you can find a more suitable hobby to occupy your time I am sure.”

Looking thoughtful for a moment, as if reconsidering.

“Or if nothing else find a more suitable opponent, I know that now we are in a more civilized place, but it can’t be too hard to find us some Dorr to… what is it those charming Black Trump fellows said? Ah yes: Thrash.”
The Lord Solomon Sahaal of Loreard, Consort to the Queen
Acolyte of the Scion of Masks
High-Arch-Heretic, The Fallen one
Ex Inquisitor, Former Priest
Current score: 2240 points
Wolfman2006

Postby Ethan Talbot » Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

*The tired pastor returns to the tavern without the young Shield and closes the door behind him, placing his hat upon the table as he walks past. His eyes adjust to the pleasantly dimmed light but grow wide upon seeing the man robed in brown. He stops for a moment, as if to be sure of what he was seeing before composing himself and approach him with a wide, almost plastic smile.*

"Father Sahaal! It's good to see you among us and unharmed how are you?!"

*Ethan extends a hand enthusiastically his eyes never leaving the man.*
Pastor Ethan Talbot, Shield of Chayodyne
Score: 1455 Why's it so warm? Why am I in this hand-basket?
Ethan Talbot

Postby Wolfman2006 » Fri May 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Upon hearing the voice of the Chayodyne Pastor, Father Sahaal’s composure slips momentarily. A brief flicker of emotion crosses his face Hatred? Annoyance? Amusement? But just as fast as it flashes across his face it returns to his more traditional: calm and confident cool. Without turning his head he responds:

Pastor Talbot…. Yes how wonderful it is to see me I cannot fathom the horrors you must have endured without me there to salvage your failures. You Chayodyne heretics are quite familiar and accustomed to leaching off of the Church for your success. ‘Tis almost a shame I once again grant you the same opportunity once more.

Turning to face Mr. Talbot, Father Sahaal's eyes take a strange gleam akin to that of a cat playing with a caught mouse. He giving his extended hand a brief glance and then promptly ignores it.

“And unharmed? What did you think had befallen me? My immediate absence should not concern you; I have better things to do than baby sit heretics I should think.

Looking over Mr. Talbot appraisingly, the priest then turns to Captain Spyder and the gentleman he was conversing with.
“Gentlemen, this savage beating you speak of, does one get to select their desired victim… er opponent?”
The Lord Solomon Sahaal of Loreard, Consort to the Queen
Acolyte of the Scion of Masks
High-Arch-Heretic, The Fallen one
Ex Inquisitor, Former Priest
Current score: 2240 points
Wolfman2006

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Howard's Tap