A Dimly Lit Booth

Re: A Dimly Lit Booth

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Godric smiled. "Miss Thatcher, always a pleasure," he turns to Vladimir. "Mr. Koslov, I trust you have already met the Captain and Emily. They're both very good people. We're all thankful that our town has no shortage of these kinds of men and women. They let us feel relatively safe in an otherwise threatening world."
"And those seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

Postby aryk the dark » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:58 pm

" yes they are, and its sergeant koslov or Vladimir"states Vladimir curious as too why godric pulled away from the hand shake.
aryk the dark

Postby Jack Graft » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 pm

"I can't stop thinking about the last pugilism match, it's still wringing in my head, Mr. G. Aside from the staples I just put in over my kidneys, I'm still interested another match. Call me a glutton, but do the Butchers have some time for a bit o' trainin'?"
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
"I can help you with that. I know a guy."
Jack Graft

Postby Mr. G » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 pm

"Ha!" The hairy man barks a quick laugh, grinning. "Ya got bits by the bugs then. Payin', uh, Lawful Taxes is a bit expensive, y'see? We just keeps the tournaments down ta' one every month, sometimes withs a couple'a months between."

"Give's it a few weeks, we can bring arounds a few more of our local champ's to fights once more. Keep ups ya fightin', and the practice starts stickin', too." Mr. G nods.
Mr. G

Postby Jack Graft » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 am

"Sounds good G. I won`t be around in a couple of weeks, but hopefully around fall I`ll be back. I`ve got, uh, some surgery with Doc Tyrrell. " Jack continued on with a croak, "I`ve got some anger issues we`re hoping to fix. Personally, I`d rather take `em out on your erstwhile associates." He pauses thoughtfully, "Nothing personal, of course."
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
"I can help you with that. I know a guy."
Jack Graft

Postby Mr. G » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 am

"I understands. I often feels the same ways."
Mr. G

Postby Dr.Elden » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

From a nearby shadow comes a chuckle, the soft flickering green glow of Elden's 'mouth' betraying the Doctors presence. "Not so much your anger issues Jack, as those troublesome fuges of yours. I suspect it is a fairly simple matter to fix, but we will have to see once I have a look inside your head."

He glides out of the shadow with his usual eery quiet step, hands folded as he bows ever so slightly to those at the table. "I trust the day finds you well Emily, and in good company it seems." He shifts his gaze to Spinderhawk. "It was a pleasure working with you Captian. If you have any further need of my services, do not hesitate to let me know."

He trails a fingertip across the edge of the table as he looks to Jack, "I will be doing some research before we proceed with your... repairs. So you have some time yet. Do try and not injure yourself further until then. The fewer complications the better you understand."

He pulls his hand away from the table hastily and rubs his fingers together before bowing again to the group. "Gentlemen. Miss Emily."
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Postby walking_blasphemy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:56 pm

A wide grin spreads across the distinctly solid aeronauts' face. His head perks up like a cat that just heard the food bag shake

"... Did someone say bloodsport?.. Perhaps thats too base or aggressive a term... Fight circles?"
he looks genuinely excited. His gaze shifts to Jack.

"I'm beginning to wonder if its something in our... construction that makes all of us so prone to violence. Maybe a side effect eh..?"
"WHat do we Want?!"
"... TREASURE!!!"
"WHen do we WAnt IT!?"
".... e... eventually...?"
walking_blasphemy

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:01 pm

A wide smile spreads across Emily's face as she is greeted by the doctor. "Doc! If I didn't know you any better, I'd hug you." She chuckles quietly. "How are you?"
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Postby aryk the dark » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 pm

"so you guys have a boxing circuit. i'm ... interested in joining, sir"says Vlad to Mr. G. "i've trained in boxing in the Volskagradian army."Vlad continues.
aryk the dark

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Howard's Tap