Hour of Sleep/Dream-weaving

Re: Hour of Sleep/Dream-weaving

Postby Molly Mayweather » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

Molly came in during the pause in conversation, said a less-than-spunky hello to everyone, and was reaching into her pocket for a coin when Emily made her comment. She stopped in the middle of the room and looked at her with a bland expression. "You... you dreamt that. Word for word." She cast a glance at L.O.R.E. that might have looked forlorn if she'd been more awake. Then she sat down next to Emily, put her forehead to the table, and made that sound teenage girls make in absolute disgust. After a few seconds, she realized her impoliteness, gestured with a hand, and said into the table, "I apologize, please continue."
Molly Mayweather

Postby littlebluefae » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 pm

"Miss Molly Mayweather, you never have to apologize to me for anything. Or so it has been recorded somewhere," L.O.R.E. picks up a pencil and writes down what Raven and others have said, but then tilts her face plate again slightly. "I believe if I had an eyebrow, I would raise it. Miss Raven, you are the seventh person in Greyhook to comment in a few months about an item that glows, but I know not of what you speak. Could you be more specific? Or has anyone else seen this object?"

(L.O.R.E. listens and copies down any stories or notes that come of it.)
L.O.R.E. (Living Organism of Repairable Estate) 1139
littlebluefae

Postby Raven » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 pm

*Raven blinks a few times and smiles warmly to Emily and then Molly as they speak and enter, her brow then furrows with concern … or confusion as she turns to L.O.R.E.*

“Can not comment on a thing that is not ….or her eyes have only seen once.”

*she shutters and holds her hands to her ears*

“It can be…. So loud here.

Every one sees… hears differently, they will hear and see what they want.”
Raven

Postby littlebluefae » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 pm

L.O.R.E. (Living Organism of Repairable Estate) 1139
littlebluefae

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Howard's Tap