Oh, What to bake?

Oh, What to bake?

Postby Cathy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:58 pm

*Lexie starts questioning those entering and leaving the tavern*

"Hello! I am sorry to disturb you but I would like to get your opinion if you have a moment. I was wondering what of my confections you liked the most when I first arrived? I had many left-overs and even needed to throw some cake and cookies to the birds. I defiantly would like to make more of what you liked the best, to ensure there isn't as much waste this next time. I am also experimenting having different confections for different times of the day say for breakfast or after-dinner deserts."

*Lexie holds a piece of paper forward*

"This is the list of what I made last time, if you would choose your top 3 favorites I can make sure you are not disappointed! Oh, if you have a suggestion of something I can definitely look into the required materials and make sure they are available in this region."

Pizzelles - 2 batches : Thin circular vanilla infused discs, great with drink and light on the stomach.
2 Day Cookies - 2 batches: The double chocolate cookies that melt on your tongue as the light sugar powder taunts you for more.
Pink Lemonade tears - 1 batch: Tear shaped fluffy cakes that reminds you to drink lightly to prolong the flavor.
Funfeti Cake- 2 cakes: A light vanilla cake that entrances you with its' many colors.
Banana Bread - 2 mini loafs: An enriched bread that always makes you think of breakfast.
Blue Blueberry Muffins - 2 batches: The squeezed berries infuse with the mix to give a wonderful taste of nature.
Chocolate Chip cookies - 4 batches: A classic staple to the middle and upper class's pantry, golden dough with the promise of a chocolate delight within.

"Please let me know as soon as you can which you liked a preferred. Also if you want something especially made for you that takes an exotic ingredient I can look into it but it would be one gold for the import. I would always let you know before hand.

I would also like to mention that I was asked to make champagne truffles, however due to the pureness of the alcohol involved I don't think constructing them would be wise until things settled down in this region."
Cathy

Re: Oh, What to bake?

Postby Project 424 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 pm

424 steps up, as gleefull as the usually proper silver automata gets. She smiles fondly at the new baker and points out her 3 favorites.

"2-day cookies are simply decadent.
Pizelles were delightful, especially with a cup of tea.
Blueberry muffins were a delicious breakfast.

Thank you Miss Lexie for these culinary delights."
Time will tell.
Project 424

Postby Raven » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 pm

*hesitating at first as if to properly understand the questions Raven timidly points to the ’2 day cookies and the chocolate chip cookies.’ She mumbles something sounding like ‘very yummy,’ and then rushes out the door*
Raven

Postby Deadbolt » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

Deadbolt spots the list, then scans it. "While I am unable to eat such confections, I know someone who enjoyed the Pizzelles and the Funfetti Cakes last time. He is also interested in the Champagne Truffles if things have settled. Lastly he has requested Ginger Snaps, if you are able."
'Machines are the superior lifeform. Come, human, and be upgraded.' -Deadbolt
Score: 978 and counting
Deadbolt

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:04 am

Emily takes a look at the writing, and says:

"Well i don't know about everyone else, but I thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate. Way to a woman's heart, I say. But of course, I'd be willing to try anything you offer, my dear."
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Return to Board index

Return to Howard's Tap