Next Gathering Goodies

Next Gathering Goodies

Postby Cathy » Wed May 23, 2012 2:49 pm

*Lexie sits at her usual table combining different ingredients and making scratch notes on the side. When anyone passes near she asks them for a moment of thier time and hands them a floured covered menu*

I hope I am not troubling you, it is getting nearer the time where I need to order more raw ingrediants for my confections. If you let me know what you like I can make sure that I make I have some ready! I even heard that there will be a small gathering in about a months' time and I want to make sure I have snacks for the occation.

Last time I had the following *Lexie points to the menu*

Pizzelles - Thin vanilla waffers
Watchmen cookies - Infused with coffe to help the last night watch to stay alert
Sugar cookies
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Blue-Blueberry Bread
Chocolate Cake (Devils' Food)

I plan on making a double batch of pizzelles already since they seem so well recieved. What would you like to see on my table in the future?
Cathy

Re: Next Gathering Goodies

Postby Deadbolt » Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 pm

A wild Deadbolt appears!

"I hope we can see a return of the coal truffles, Lexie. Also, I would like to remind you about the Yellowcake Yellow Cake I requested. I figured I should remind you as soon as possible as well as make sure you are well equipped to deal with the radioactive energy."

(Lemonsquares, yeah?)
'Machines are the superior lifeform. Come, human, and be upgraded.' -Deadbolt
Score: 978 and counting
Deadbolt

Re: Next Gathering Goodies

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 pm

When Emily reaches Lexi, she says "Oh, I hope you're planning on bringing those chocolate cookies. You know how much I love cookies! I also was a fan of the peanut butter and the sugar cookies."
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Return to Board index

Return to Howard's Tap