*letter left in the Foundry*

*letter left in the Foundry*

Postby littlebluefae » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

(note placed over the older one on Foundry wall*

Greetings!

I've learned a lot from the last gathering October, and hope to break some sort of 'glass ceiling' (if I may use that metaphor) soon with Alchemy over the Winter.

In the mean-time, I can positively report that a 'Sanitizing Gel' has been made enough times that I've recorded how. So, if you're hungry/thirsty, could use a person to chat at, and also feel a little crazy, come by and see me or leave a note here. I'll make some right away for you.

I'm also working on a way one can use the air that many of you breathe combined with water and some other reagents to see if one cannot keep from breathing in bad things by accident, like poison, fungus, and so forth. Also, after the Triple Death by Asphyxiation, I'm also looking into how to contain technically 'pure' pockets of Air for people to use in emergencies. If you're interested in lending a hand in that, please leave a note!

Lastly, any Alchemical requests you can leave here, and I'll see what I can do for the Winter Revel, or barring that, the first Spring Gathering (though I may have DR1N help out in that case). Thank you for your time and support.

- Living Organism of Repairable Estate One One Three Nine
L.O.R.E. (Living Organism of Repairable Estate) 1139
littlebluefae

Return to Board index

Return to The Foundry