Achievement Unlocked

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby WinifredThackary » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Baroness Winifred Metcalf-Thackary of Alden, Physician
WinifredThackary

Postby Raven » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Tal-what? : Got confused and/or amused by some one elses Masquerade costume. +5 (Per person)

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it : Danced at the Masquerade. + 15

He who moves not forward, goes backward : Asked some one to dance at the Masquerade. + 25

No sane man will dance : Learned or taught someone for the first time how to waltz for the Masquerade. + 30 (this counts even if it was at the Masquerade)

WHAT?!? : Miss something plot related, epic, or wish you had seen because you were; sleeping on the couch/sleeping in your cabin/cooking/hiding in the woods/off sight/or just really wanted to be there but couldn’t. + 5 (Per event/mod missed)

Say cheese!
: Take one or more pictures during an event but stay In Game. + 25

Beyond Repair : Accidentally break your phy. Rep In Game. + 15 (per weapon (even if mechanics offer to fix it for you))

Trees fall, power lines die : Vote to keep playing even though there is a snow storm outside and tree branches are falling down all around in a tree infested camp. + 30

If a tree falls in the woods…? I hear it.
: Roleplay, fight or otherwise play outside despite the tree warnings and weather. +50

Something in my eye
: Cry during an event for any reason. + 5 (Per tear)

Knock, Knock… I‘ll be right back. : Step outside the Outlanders office after resurrecting, look around and feel as if you should just walk right back in because your going to die again anyways not two steps out the door. + 50

A Matter of O-pinion : Helped to slay Old Crow + 1000

Raven

Postby Molly Mayweather » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 am

Failure to Launch: Fail to respond to a call for help because you are too warm/comfortable. +10 points

Spirited Away: Be involved with stashing fellow PC's in a safe location in anticipation of an unfavorable event. +15 points

Fairy Godmother: Kidnap a young mechanic and doll her up for a party. +30 points
Molly Mayweather

Postby Jacob » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 pm

...alright, I try to stay out of threads like this. As a GM, I feel like I'm trespassing on Player Space. One of you people, though, overheard me say this and demanded I post it in this thread...

Gods Fall, Everyone Lies
Jacob
Plot

Postby littlebluefae » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 pm

L.O.R.E. (Living Organism of Repairable Estate) 1139
littlebluefae

Postby Jacob » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 am

I don't know! Some?
Jacob
Plot

Postby Dr.Elden » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 am

For our first entries into the rankings following the March 2012 event:

Culinarian - 10pts had an intelectual discusson about the merits of mammalian fondue.
Oh Snap! - 1000pts Killed an outlander.
Hardcore - 25pts Gone to bed -after- all the monsters or witnessed the return of the evil daystar.
Too hardcore - 50pts Been told by a deity to go to frickin bed already.
Bad ubu! - 50pts Made a priest/holy person cry.
Jacob Marley'd - 100pts Haunted the town.
Space Snitch - 100pts retrieved a 'space spore'.
Brain Beater - 50pts emerged from the spore indicent without having your defense mechanism triggered.
Bob'd - 25pts Been maimed 4 times and still managed to get yourself to medical attention un-aided.
Abort, Retry, Fail? - 50pts Had to choose the lesser of three evils.
Last edited by Dr.Elden on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Postby Petrie » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 pm

I eat your mind, one... I eat your mind, two... - Lose your free will, and mind, to a being much more powerful than yourself - +20pts.
Kodak Moment - Make someone want to cry OOG for an In-Game moment. - 50pts. (+10pts if there is appropriate music playing in the background.)
Rockabye Larva - Sing a thek to sleep. +15pts
"Insurance" Salesman - Distract a very powerful paladin while some friends gather classified data. +10pts
Between a Shield and a Hardass - Get stuck between an inquisitor and a den of leeches and come out alive. +20pts
Something Fishy Going On Here - Meet Talbot's mother. +5pts
Resistance is Futile - Die to a deranged Thek. +30pts
The Gift of Humanity - Knit a scarf for someone in need. +70pts
My name is Hive: for we are many.
Petrie

Postby Deadbolt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 pm

CA-CAW CA-CAW! TUKI-TUKI! Get quadra maimed by a marrowhawk. +40 points

WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING? Get stunned by a madman. +10 points

I've seen this somewhere before...: Collect materials to build the ghost busting packs. +8 points per collection mod you participated in.

Don't cross the streams! Go ghostbusting. +15 points

Is there an echo in here? Converse with multiples of one person. +5 per person beyond the first.

What's Plan B? Dying because nobody came up with a backup plan. +20 points

We have the technology, you know: Reporting to the outlander because you forgot about all the 'Cure Death' options in town. +40 points

Sometimes the corpses poke back: Successfully deathstrike something only to have it purge the death and proceed to beat you up. +30 points

There's fungus among-us: Steal a space spore. +50 points (you know who you are...)

World War Z: Deathstrike the empty shell that once was your friend. +10 points per kill

Brains! Have your body walk off on its own accord and hit your friends. +15 points

Honesty hurts: Tell Jake that you want to hit stuff, and then get your wish. +100 points and a lesson well learned.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us: Blow up the Phenexian airfield. +10 points for a defender, +20 points for waving a lantern.
'Machines are the superior lifeform. Come, human, and be upgraded.' -Deadbolt
Score: 978 and counting
Deadbolt

Postby Wolfman2006 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:14 am

Where is he? Require a BMV Expose effect in order to be located +10

Heretic Qualify for conducting anything (race/creed/religion/action/association/haircut) deemed Heretical by the Phenexian Church +5

Saint Not be guilty of ANY infractions of Heresy by the Phenexian Church (see above) +250

Ritualist Participate in a player run/designed ritual +10

Ha! Too late sucker! Call no effect to a deathstrike, because you are already dead +25

Nope, not happening Use smart defenses (Parries/Avoids/et.) on uncalled damage. +5

Breaking Point (You know who you are) It happens to you +30
The Lord Solomon Sahaal of Loreard, Consort to the Queen
Acolyte of the Scion of Masks
High-Arch-Heretic, The Fallen one
Ex Inquisitor, Former Priest
Current score: 2240 points
Wolfman2006

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion