Achievement Unlocked

Re: Achievement Unlocked

Postby Herbert Wayland Baker » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 pm

In Brightest Day and Darkest Night: Use the Morse Code lanterns - 15pts

Hairdressers, Politicians and Insurance Agents: discover the terrible truth about your (Phenexian) ancestry - 20 pts

Question Time: you know who you are - 10 pts
Herbert Wayland Baker
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Score: 135
Herbert Wayland Baker

Postby Enthusiastic_Emo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Saber-Tooth: Carry a weapon in your teeth. (+10 points.)

Full Metal Science Officer: Cast a Resonance spell with a steamborg arm. (+20 points)

Concealed Weapons: Smuggle weapons (not claws) into a "no weapons" zone. (+50 points per weapon)

9mm Posse: Have a separate name and/or personality for your weapon. (+30 points per weapon)
"And those seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Enthusiastic_Emo

Postby Jack Graft » Tue May 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Being a Good Neighbor (10pts): Participating in an insurance scam and breaking some legs, only to turn around and give the guys you beat up money anyway.
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
"I can help you with that. I know a guy."
Jack Graft

Postby littlebluefae » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Baby-Borg-Sitter: took care of the AGNES-1 baby doll for a bit of time for 424. +5 points

Somebody Call DCS: ...and brought that baby into battle. -10 points (doesn't count if battle erupted suddenly around you)

You're Not Allowed To Breed: ...or dropped the baby or left it on a table or otherwise temporarily abandoned your charge (but returned to it before 424 came back. You know who you are. ;) ) -10 pts

It Takes a Village: ended up with Baby Agnes-1 somehow, but were not given the infant directly from 424. +10 points

"So then I says...": walk and/or talk your "drunken" PC or NPC buddy through their role-play. Hey, at least they love you, man. +20 points

LE the Flamethrower!: used a flamethrower in-game. +15 points

Family Ties: your relatives have actually shown up in-game. +7 points per relative

Shhh, Baby... No Words: ... And it turns out you have to kill them or otherwise cut them out of your life in some fashion. +14 points per relative

Not Hugged Enough As a Child: your relatives that were alive off-screen in your backstory were killed off by some plot device in-game off-screen as well. +5 points per relative, double if you found out via another PC as opposed to a letter or a sign or NPC.

Inflict Musical to Townsfolk: starting humming or singing something in-game and have gotten others to follow suit. +7 points per person.
Last edited by littlebluefae on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlebluefae

Postby Sir Gilliam Stardust II » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 pm

I was never really on your side Pretend to be one of the bad guys and take them out when they least suspect it. 15 points

That cultist's a spy! Spot that PC who is pretending to be a cultist and kick his or her ass. 15 points
Sir Gilliam Stardust II - Gentlemen
"So, you do realize that inside your locked box there's going to be another, smaller locked box, don't you?"
Turns out there was a smaller box inside the box! We were right all along!
Sir Gilliam Stardust II

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion