The Calling Finale

The Calling Finale

Postby Alexei » Thu May 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey everyone,

I got permission from Jake to pine for NPCs, so PINE I SHALL!

The campaign finale for The Calling is next weekend (May 20-22) and well, we need NPC's. The more the merrier. All are welcome and encouraged to come. We will feed you. We will entertain you. We will send you out to hit Jake, Matt, Alex and a bunch of people you may not know! Why wouldn't you want to do this?

We run at the same camp site as Lost Eidolons and we have a lot of really cool fighting and role-play opportunities. You can earn CP for your character at Lost Eidolons or a slew of other games, including our new endeavor Clockwork Skies that will start in the Fall of 2012.

Like I said before, all are welcome even if you can only be there for a few hours. Did I mention we will feed you? We do a pot luck dinner on Saturday nights and there are other tasty things in Monster Camp throughout the weekend.

If you have any questions you can send me a PM, but I hope to see some/all of you there to see this campaign end in style.
"The minimum or maximum value that separates acceptability from unacceptability."
Alexei

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion