NPCs and PCs needed for Isles : Purgatory Sation Sept 16-18

NPCs and PCs needed for Isles : Purgatory Sation Sept 16-18

Postby medievalbooks » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm

You are invited to join the opening season of the Second Campaign in the setting of THE ISLES.

We are seeking NPC’s Sept 16-18
at Ye Olde Commons in Charlton.

Monster camp is heated...plus there are hot (well in summer nice cold!)showers in the tavern

We participate in the Accelerant CP Exchange. Come and PC and NPC with us,
and you can earn credit for your character in many other Accelerant
Games, such as Seven Virtues, Valhalla, Lost Eidolons, Madrigal, EndGame, Isles, Aralis, Mirror, Mirror. If there are new games that aren't listed here in the Accelerant system..please let me know.

If interested, please contact us thru the links below :

Isles Contact E-mails :

Event Registrations : Use the Pre-Reg form in the other thread in this forum. Send it to : event_registration@theisles.org

NPC Registration : NPCPreReg@theisles.org

Character Information : isles.character.updates@gmail.com

Contact the GM : Zhinn@theisles.org

Contact Plot : Plot@theisles.org
medievalbooks

Re: NPCs and PCs needed for Isles : Purgatory Sation Sept 16-18

Postby Dr.Elden » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:24 am

Yes! Come NPC for us! Get a chance to beat on your favorate creepy doctor! I'm not hard to find, just look for the.. er.. well, creepy doctor. :lol:

Seriously, the camp is great, the food is top notch, the plot team is evil, and the PC's are RP heavy. (what more could an NPC ask for?) :)

If you attended the recent Call of Cuthulu event, you know where the game is and most of the staff/plot team as well. They're the same guys! (yes, Isles is run by the same whackos that chased you through the woods till 5am as tree-zombies and spores)

Earn valuable CP for your LE character! Those of you who have characters that is.. ;)

If you're worried that you're not the best fighter in the world, dont be! Our playerbase is very RP heavy, so we're likely to think our way out of situations rather than just beat on them. Plus, our player base is comprised of people who've been LARPing since some of you were wee tots. Some say veterans, others say 'old and broken'. But some of us aren't as spry as we once were. (why do you think I play a doctor and not a fighter? :oops: )

Fun! Food! RP! Evil! CP! What's not to like? (did I mention food?)
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Re: NPCs and PCs needed for Isles : Purgatory Sation Sept 16-18

Postby Darkerstill » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 pm

While I can't make it myself that weekend, I also advocate for these guys! Awesome group of guys to NPC for, even after being beaten on by zombies, tree monsters, and other terrifying things! Whoever is involved, I hope you have fun!
The 'Other' Staff Matt
(Samuel, Chiang, Lyle, etc.)

"Fear is fascinating."
Darkerstill

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion