September 2011 Favorite Moments

Re: September 2011 Favorite Moments

Postby Dr. Sinclair » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm

hey all. mark here and here is my favorite moments

-"I will kill you all" or "cow Get back to your pen" uhh maze your talking in full sentences. this does not bode well.
- just hanging out with most of the pcs and rp. espically with L.O.R.E and molly
-just hearing parts to "gaston" from Beauty and the Beast and LORE changing it to 'Sinclar'. then seeing it in the forums in "noooooooo ooooooone". actually out of all the disney movies, beauty and the beast was my Fave. awesome job and well done Janna.
- being called one of the smartest pcs in greyhook by a npc. then later being called smart in game. or should i say Fantastic. nevery really got that in a larp before
-the dinner date with molly, it was fantastic. we just chilled out and had steak and veggies. it was freakin awesome. thank you Janna and Jeremy
-hearing Saahal's reation to phenix beung a space ship, "WHHHAAAAAATTT!!!"
- wearing the VCRS and useing on Saahal. Later acting out pain from using it.
-finnaly figuring out what to do with Discordia. Finaly
-going back to back with molly as the madness elementals were attacking.
-when i can blocking a blow then attacking with Agony by Pain. ehehehehehehe Take that
-seeing off the distance talbot being thrown by a magic attack by miss west. kinda lold to myself
- "whoo hoo Doctor" as i shake out my hair.

overall i had lots of fun with all the pcs and npcs. this event was awsome. than you all.
see you in october
Dr. Cornelius Sinclair M.D.
Dr. Sinclair

Postby Ethan Talbot » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:36 am

Better late than never, favorite moments away!

-The Bride Mod, and seeing the champion and recalling "fond" memories at the Calling.

-Pastor, this is the dignitary you have to protect "Good evening sir..., we have met... OH BOY.... YES WE HAVE."

-The Dimensional Doorway battle and all of the larp community coming out to fight us.

-"Space Belligerents keep spawning from my cabin!" (Go Creepy Cabin!)

-Seeing 424 completely and utterly surprise the Hell out of all of us, hint: do NOT Touch the Baby!

-Also the look on her face when I came back with that supposed "collar"

- I have no skin!!

-Being a party of no less than 20 (oh yes I counted) secret conversations over the course of the weekend. (Sorry for the mild freak out friday night everybody it was a rough day)

-Pun.... Pun.... SLAM BY RESONANCE! *Thud* Pun....

-Talbot, Talbot, Ethan Talbot.... YAAAAWWWWWLLLL!!!

-Reading the will and going through Leander's things... heart-breaking stuff.

-It's a ship?! "Yes, let me give you some time to think on that Short stun by device!" -Classic :)

-SPAAAAAAAACE WE'RE WORSHIPPIN' SPACE

This will do for now, more to come!
Pastor Ethan Talbot, Shield of Chayodyne
Score: 1455 Why's it so warm? Why am I in this hand-basket?
Ethan Talbot

Postby Emily Alice Thatcher » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:35 pm

So very late, and thus it will be a short list, but here you go!

-Samuel. Samuel Samuel Samuel. I finally declare my love for you and you up and get enthralled on me?! :lol: Too bad I had to miss his funeral, though. That would have had some nice closure to it.
-BFF-ing with Molly! (I think we take every opportunity now to call each other BFF's in game)
-The Cell stuff. I always enjoy being dragged off to go be Indiana Jones.
-The Tattered King ritual and the ritual components. I like being the only one with a bag sometimes. 8-)
-Giving Jack his tentacle arm.
-Drawing a picture for LORE. Miscolored trees for the win.
-"The Pontiff sucks eggs!"
-Walking in on Skye becoming the anomaly. "It's not what it looks like!"
-Spending some quality time with Yuri this event.
-"You know what guys? Fuck this world. We've done all we can with it. Let's just...you know what? Let's just go through the door and find ourselves a nice new world with ponies. Ponies that explode into bacon!"
-Dmitri. You know what you did.
-So upset I missed Ivan weeping! I was off doing something else and got back *just* as it finished. :cry:
-Father Sahaal: "Do you have ANY idea of the things I've done?! ::rips off face::"

Great event, and please, please punish us more!
Emily Alice Thatcher, formerly Private Thomas Thatcher of the King's Navy
Master Mechanic, Novice Surgeon, and Scientist Extraordinaire.
"She can fix everything but broken hearts."
Emily Alice Thatcher

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion