NPCs and PCs needed for Isles Purgatory Sation Oct 21-23rd!

NPCs and PCs needed for Isles Purgatory Sation Oct 21-23rd!

Postby medievalbooks » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:53 am

You are invited to join the last event of the season of the Second Campaign in the setting of THE ISLES.

We are seeking NPC’s Oct 21-23
at Ye Olde Commons in Charlton.

Monster camp is heated...plus there are hot (well in summer nice cold!)showers in the tavern

We participate in the Accelerant CP Exchange. Come and PC and NPC with us,
and you can earn credit for your character in many other Accelerant
Games, such as Seven Virtues, Valhalla, Lost Eidolons, Madrigal, EndGame, Isles, Aralis, Mirror, Mirror. If there are new games that aren't listed here in the Accelerant system..please let me know.

If interested, please contact us thru the links below :

Isles Contact E-mails :

Event Registrations : Use the Pre-Reg form in the other thread in this forum. Send it to : event_registration@theisles.org

NPC Registration : NPCPreReg@theisles.org

Character Information : isles.character.updates@gmail.com

Contact the GM : Zhinn@theisles.org

Contact Plot : Plot@theisles.org
medievalbooks

Re: NPCs and PCs needed for Isles Purgatory Sation Oct 21-23rd!

Postby Dr.Elden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:52 am

If you havent come to NPC the Isles yet, you should! Many of our LE players are on plot/staff at Isles.

Get a chance to see inside the minds of your fellow Greyhookians and the plot team that brought you Lovecraft Legacys.
Take the oppourtunity to chase down other fellow LE players like Galatea and myself! (I'm not hard to find, just look for the creepy doctor.)
Fantastic food is provided! (seriously, this is great stuff. And you dont even have to do the dishes afterwards!)
Heated accomidations. (I know this seems odd, given our recent weather but in late Oct things are quite chilly!)

Afraid your fighting skills might not be up to snuff? Dont be! Not only is our playerbase more relaxed than most accelerant games but you'll be fighting alongside the likes of our very own Jack Graft and Father Sahaal! (And if you ask nice, they might even give you some pointers!)

Fun for all ages! Not as spry as you once were? No problem! We have perhaps the largest age span of any larp currently running! From 8 to 80! (no really, we literally have 3 generations playing on one side or the other)

It's the weekend before LE, so you know you'll be looking for that last infusion of CP before the horrors knock your door down. Come join the fun and get much needed CP's to get your character ready for the last season of LE. (You know we're doomed, right?)

Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion