LOST AND FOUND!

LOST AND FOUND!

Postby Petrie » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Hey! I lost two incredibly important things:
-A big, black, fuzzy cloak. It's made of fake fur. Last seen it was in the tavern, in front of the fireplace to dry.
-A jar of very high quality honey given to me by Coco and John. It was in a plastic bag on one of the tables. Please, if anything, this is the more important of the two items.

Thanks in advance.
My name is Hive: for we are many.
Petrie

Re: LOST AND FOUND!

Postby Anton Ivanovich » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Jon- I have your honey track your presents better or I wont smuggle you stuff out of Canada in the future! :lol:

Greyhook Militia Commander
Anton Ivanovich

Postby Molly Mayweather » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 pm

It's alright! Now we get to give it to him twice! It's like Christmas!

Also, I did see a lot of other items leave camp with Mike, I believe, who was good enough to take them and keep them separate from NPC gear. Pretty sure Sahaal's black and purple cloak was in there. (If my mind hadnt been so clogged by weather and travel figurings, I would have remembered to take it to give to you this weekend, Adam. Sorry!)

Also also, Jackie, I think you left Emily's green coat in the cabin. I sent it with Matt B for you!
Molly Mayweather

Postby DR1N » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:09 am

We somehow ended up with your cloak. I believe Janna (LORE) will be coordinating the best way to get it back to you, once our town has power again.
DR1N

Postby Firesprite » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 am

I found my passenger side mirror in the bed of the truck, but the driver's side mirror is still missing. Should anyone have information on it's whereabouts please let me know. I am also missing one light blue ski glove.

Firesprite

Postby littlebluefae » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 pm

/yawn Yo!

Molly, I have those rusted shiv/tiny scissors. Maz, contact us with a mailing address and we'll get it to you. I also found a ring that says F.H.S. Forever on the inside, so if that's yours give DR1N or me a PM/yell.
L.O.R.E. (Living Organism of Repairable Estate) 1139
littlebluefae

Postby Molly Mayweather » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:39 am

Yeah, those crappy scissors are mine. I bring crappy tools so if I lose them, I don't feel as bad. XD I'll get them next time, thank you! :)
Molly Mayweather

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion