Thank you!

Thank you!

Postby Miss Peri West » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Big thanks to our diabolical GMs, intrepid and tireless NPCs and all of my wonderfully insane and masochistic fellow PCs for a fantastic event (in spite of the horrid weather)! Thank you for all of the hard work, blood, sweat, tears and fungus you put into a game that fries our brains and makes us like it :D
"Nullus est liber tam malus ut non aliqua parte prosit."
--Pliny the Younger
Miss Peri West

Re: Thank you!

Postby Wolfman2006 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 am

A very loud (out of game) seconded! You know its good times had when I am cleaning off the fake blood/scabs only to realize the reason parts are sore and won't come off is they are real... whoops.

Thank you staff for finding newer and more creative ways to bring me lower than I would have though possible... A big thank you to the amazing NPCs for their hard working efforts and endless enthusiasm to come do terrible things to me, and to my fellow Players for creating and sharing some very intense experiences.

I would have thought both us and the resident horrors would be accustomed to the weather in Greyhook by now.
The Lord Solomon Sahaal of Loreard, Consort to the Queen
Acolyte of the Scion of Masks
High-Arch-Heretic, The Fallen one
Ex Inquisitor, Former Priest
Current score: 2240 points
Wolfman2006

Postby Tristan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work and great role-playing! I had a great time plotting, fighting, hiding, running, and screaming with you all!

James M.
Tristan
Tristan Thackary
of the Baronial Estate of Water's Edge,
Kingdom of Alden.
Tristan

Postby Project 424 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Yes! This is all true!!!

I also want to send out uber kudos to those NPCs who were so kind to sweep and shovel the porches. It added to the feeling of Greyhook to step out of the Tavern and see Claire sweeping away at the icy porch.

Thank you!
Time will tell.
Project 424

Postby littlebluefae » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Thank you to the NPCs who tiredlessly fought us and kept us entertained as well!

Big hugs to Anton/John who helped us move the big tree in the road when we left for the evening Saturday night!

Thank you to all the PCs in-game/out-of-game who made Ian (DR1N) and my's experiences this weekend easy and somewhat warm! (Those who went on the mod, feel free to let me know what you thought so I can improve for the future).

Big thank yous to staff as well for all the stuff thrown and coordinated in such a short amount of time, and letting me warm up and tidy Monster Camp for a little bit!
L.O.R.E. (Living Organism of Repairable Estate) 1139
littlebluefae

Postby WinifredThackary » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Really, I can't think of a better group to be briefly/almost/totally stranded with!

Many thanks to all!

~Gabrielle/ Baroness Thackary
Baroness Winifred Metcalf-Thackary of Alden, Physician
WinifredThackary

Postby Leander Warrick » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:08 pm

I would also like to add my list of thanks to everyone elses.

Thank you to Plot Staff and NPCs, for all their hard and the blood and tears that must go into this game. In particular, though, I want to thank Plot Staff for jabbing the knife of hurt into other PCs's guts. Having my previous character's grandmother get hanged was interesting to say the least. Also, it's a great game that can continue to make you love it, it's a fantastic horror game that can still make all of its PCs run and hide for the hills during the Season 2 Finale.

I would like to shout out a thank you to all my fellow PCs as well, you make it a great world to come play in, and still came and talked to my new character despite the terrible things Leander did and I'm sure Ryker will manage to get himself into.

All in all, it's a fantastic game and I can't wait to see where the last season takes it. Thanks to all involved!
Score: 1013

Hmmm, did I play the game right? Or did I play it wrong?

That is the true question.
Leander Warrick

Postby Darkerstill » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 am

I said it before, and I'll say it again: we have the best PCs.

Thank you guys (and gals) so much for hanging in there, hunkering down in the snow, nearly getting trapped with the lot of us, and the list goes on. To everyone who came, hope you guys had a lot of fun, even with the event being cut short for everyone! You all hung in there though getting dragged through the snow in the dead of the night and everything else. Those who left early, thank you for bearing with us, and those who stayed until the bitter end, thanks for the work you all put in to get us all out of there!

You all made this a lot of fun for every NPC that went out, too, from what I heard, so double thanks! Hope everyone made it home without incident, and enjoy your downtime before the next terrible horror hits Greyhook! :)
The 'Other' Staff Matt
(Samuel, Chiang, Lyle, etc.)

"Fear is fascinating."
Darkerstill

Postby Raven » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Well said by all but I’ll say it again just because it needs repeating, thank you to everyone very much!
Everyone handled themselves very well in the face of monsters, masks and potential snow stranded tragedy.
Gabrielle/ the Baroness said it the best!

Next time we should hit up Pastor Talbot to make up some LE Eldrich carols just in case this happens again and we need to hit the neighbor’s up for food. We‘ll ask for goods instead of donations… Father Sahaal and DRiN can cover it in sign language. Everybody wins! :lol:

Raven

Postby Deadbolt » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:55 pm

All the staff at Lost Eidolons never cease to let me down, and the players too! The masquerade was a great idea and was pulled off excellently (lol Jak's dance lessons). Once more I feel the need to say that I cannot wait to get back into Grehook with everyone. This really is the best hobby in the world and has helped me discover my love and knack for costuming (so much so im seriously considering it for a school major). Ya'll are awesome, next event can't come soon enough!
'Machines are the superior lifeform. Come, human, and be upgraded.' -Deadbolt
Score: 978 and counting
Deadbolt

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion