Thank You for a great weekend from Requiem Plot

Thank You for a great weekend from Requiem Plot

Postby bchallies82 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 am

Hey guys,

My name is Brandon. I met many of you, mostly as Ulysses, the Resurrected Bodyguard with the staple face. I'm also a Plot head at Requiem, another Mass Larp. Many of our players have come to NPC Lost Eidolons and I'm old friends with Mr. Doom from our very early Larp days. and they all highly recommended LE, with good reason.
I just wanted to thank the Staff and PCs at LE for a great weekend. I personally have not PC'd a Larp in maybe 4 years. I've been running Requiem and before that I helped at a Larp called Dragoncrest, so being able to just relax, do what I felt like, and enjoy myself without the stress of so much management was awesome.
You provided a fantastic environment, you were all friendly and welcoming, accepting to a "new guy", and didn't once show the attitude of ignoring a new face. I met a ton of great folks and had some great RP and a really good time, and I hope you enjoyed what I had to offer as well.

Now the "PR Guy" part of my job. Lost Eidolons at any given time had something around 20 NPCs, that may be a high count, but I know around 8 or so Requiem players were there at any given time. If our Larp, Requiem, suffers from one thing it's bad lack of NPCs. We've run events with 3-5 NPCs, and we've had a few with up near 10. We also have a Staff of 4 plot members and a player base of 40ish. I realize many of you play other Accelerant games and so don't need to earn credit at other Larps, but Requiem could really use your help. So many of you are excellent and fair fighters and RPers, PC and NPC alike, and I would love to have you helping at Requiem in any capacity you would enjoy.

We have a new bonus this year, if a PC brings an NPC, they get $10 off their event. This can stack, so if your friend PCs our game, and brings 5 friends, thats $50 off an event. I also personally enjoy working with NPCs to give out roles they would prefer, whether it be more combat or more RP.
We have learned a lot in our 2 years running so far, and it might be pleasantly different from what you might have heard.

If you have any questions you can me at plot@requiemlarp, (and PS, we are NOT Realm of Requiem, I realize the possibility of mistake there)

So thanks again Staff and Players for a fantastic time in a world of Insanity, Tentacles, and lots, and lots of guns.

Brandon (BC)
AKA Ulysses the Resurrected Staple Guy
Ulysses - Bodyguard for the Professor

"I don't like spiders..."
bchallies82

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion