Favorite moments April 2012

Postby manus dei » Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 pm

I'll kick this ironclad boat off:

"Ivan, Maz is a queen thek!
".... What?"
"He has a baby!"
"....He better not."

-Great NPC's and great battles!
-Got to kill the grey monk and bring some semblance of order to the motherland.
-Busting through the door of the tavern to kill the Volksa soldiers held-up inside only to have a very startled Sahaal jump back and yell at me to hold my fire.
-Taunting the Ninja's underlings only to have the big guy come over and ask: "Were you just taunting them?!" to which yuri replied: "...No that doesn't sound like me..." *retreat from the front line*
-Watching the bug try to talk to the Tattered king.

Phineas: "I'm sorry to ruin your plans! *10 damage!* -writhes on the ground while screaming and clawing at himself-

-Defending the healers with the LMG for the final battle. Thanks for everyone that gave me their ammo and helped keep me supplied with ammo and helped reload Dorthy!
Ivan Berzin

"In Volskagrad, Mosquito repellent is a gun!"

manus dei

Re: Favorite moments April 2012

Postby Raven » Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Big THANKS to everybody who made this event what it was! Great times had with all of my fellow PC’s and congrats to staff, plot and all the NPC’s new and old! You all rock my socks off!!
My favs

- Getting my awesome power armor!! “I am… an armored wall!”
- Killing a Pirate lord!
- The Whistling kee!!! *hearts, love, and rhymes*
- Attacking Revenick so he wouldn’t feed on Ettie, only to get my sword broke and lie on the ground for a while only to get another extra sword from Mordecai and eventually get dragged off by Ivan
- Ettie, Mordecai and Dr. Elden healing me almost all the time, seriously thank you!!
- Patrolling with 424 and Pastor Talbot, singing songs and going on adventures with Maz, also being unintentional jerks to the sulking kids, “Shoo! Go away!”
- Yelling in unison with Bruce “BY MY VOICE EXPOSE DORR!”
- Bruce. And the many questions of ‘whose Bruce?’
- Larva.
- The pontiff and the look on Anton’s face when I told him the Pontiff and the God Machine, Machine God were family… sort of. Standing in the group of PC’s as they also came to the realization it was Beau, priceless.
- “She wasn’t dancing on the table last night.”- me “Thank you Raven.” - Molly
- Trouble with the blue head spider, screaming louder than I think I ever have in my life and being commended for it later, new rule for Greyhook; ‘Die loudly, someone might hear and come save you.’
- Seeing not Sarah Smith, Katrina Williams again!!
- Seeing the Professor finally punch a mummy!
- Baker cookies brawl!!
- Conversations with Dr. Elden and Deadbolt outside of the Tavern just as the vampire council meeting was getting over, it brought her back from the world of angry she was in and the plan to kill Revenick with kindness was just brilliant!
- Poking at the spiders behind his back only to get caught by the librarians, 424 and Perri West but thankfully not the spiders
- Instantly jumping in front of the gun leveled at Pastor Talbot, no hesitation.
- After the last big Thek fight, “So Raven, you got kinda emotional out there… it was sexy!” – Jack Graft, Raven had no idea how to respond and the conversations that ensued thereafter, rofl!!

Thanks again everybody!! Can’t wait to see you in June!!! And if not, the fall!

Raven

Postby Cathy » Thu May 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Cookie fight! Dr. Sinclair- "They are killing each other over your pizzelles!" "It isn't that uncommon you know, have you seen Jack go after them?" "What do you put in those things?!" "You know...flour, sugar, vanilla, other stuff, the usual things."

"JEFF GROW-UP LARVA POTATO GAZEBO TWO! Get over here right now!" (Him wondering off during the last battle)

Spinning the light box up and watching everyone approach me with shy smiles to try and not seem greedy =P

Getting my new surgery bag! *flex*

Watching the faces of the automata and they tried the sifted coal and oil cake. And how all the other non-automata wanted some =P

Playing with the academic research puzzle, it looked really cool...I wish someone told me about it sooner =P
Cathy

Postby Molly Mayweather » Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 pm

First reaction: Maz has a kid? Oh, someone is playing a joke.

Having the big town meeting and feeling like we're all on the same team for once!

Taking out the Grey Monk and feeling like we won something for once! Though before that battle, Anton talking like we won't be bringing everyone home, and Molly walking around giving hugs.

Giving Sinclair a bracelet. I think it worked!

The Phenex, always a pleasure. Rank Anton.

Having a cheerful conversation with Talbot that switched over to being a bit threatening in the same sentence.

An 'interesting' conversation with Lexie about her origins in front of the fire. Also some verbal pot shots between Molly and the Professor which generally amounted to the Professor being a nerd and Molly being an uneducated bumpkin.

Maxwell's "funeral". Talbot really did make me cry.

Jack pulling Molly aside, looking her straight in the eyes with probably the most serious expression she'd seen and saying, "We're getting your family out. Alright?"

"Wait, Molly! Were you inoculated?"
"I'm dating the doctor."

"It's Sunday morning! Time to go harass the Profess-- Oh, it's just Bruce."

Accidentally clocking Sahaal in the head with the wrench while doing some dramatic defending of Miss West. And Adam RPing it like a champ.

I actually had never seen Hagkhed d'Laith up close, so that was pretty sweet.

Thank you all for a marvelous weekend!
Molly Mayweather

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion