Last Season BBQ

Last Season BBQ

Postby littlebluefae » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Hello! The last event for LE is the 14th, 15th, and 16th of November.

Ian and I are hosting a "last of the season" autumn BBQ (also around my birthday)where many meats and veggies are consumed, along with more traditional fall goodies. This happens to be on November 10th, the second Saturday in November, in our home. I would love to encourage you all to hit other LARP games if they need assistance, but if you're free then stop on by. It's your chance to also talk with your fellow peeps about what needs doing in the final days leading up to the event.

And for those who just want to skip the LE talk, there are board games,video games, a fireplace, many crafting materials, and an entire garage full of theater and LARP stuff.

Hope to see you there, and will add some info as it gets closer to the date. :)
L.O.R.E. (Living Organism of Repairable Estate) 1139
littlebluefae

Re: Last Season BBQ

Postby littlebluefae » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

As promised, more info since it is closer to the date!

Tons of food! You do not have to bring any yourself unless you want to! If you don't want to bring food but want to bring something, drinks or board games/card games/video games also work!

The LARP garage is also going to be available for people who want to hit each other or go through all the props and costumes and possibly find something for themselves for the last event!

You're all welcome to join us, and ask other LE peeps who have gone; always a decent time and mmmmmm food. :-)

12 p.m. to 9 p.m. (you may show up earlier if you want, and let us know if you want to crash over)
17 Calvin Street
Ayer, MA 01432

You can reach either myself or DR1N through PM for more info! Kids are welcome but please, no pets at this time. Hope to see you there!
littlebluefae

Postby Tristan Havoc » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

is there anything special you need or request. Ill try to bring it
Tristan Havoc

Postby littlebluefae » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:43 am

Nope, nothing specific other than 'stuff you like to eat during fall'. :)

Nov. 10th isn't that far away! Hope to you and others there! :-D
littlebluefae

Postby littlebluefae » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 pm

The BBQ is tomorrow! For those at Madrigal and other LARPs, enjoy! To others: feel free to come and eat and play! :D
littlebluefae

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion