The Weather for the End of the World

The Weather for the End of the World

Postby Ethan Talbot » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey there everybody, it is with a heavy heart do I announce the last weather report for Lost Eidolons and may I say it has been... eventful. Bitter Cold, sweltering heat, perfect days and OMG Blizzards haven't kept us away, lets end this right!

The name of the game for this weekend will be "Clear and Cold" we're looking at highs in the upp 40's, lows in the Mid to lower 30's.

Friday: High of 46, low of 29 partly cloudy with a negligible chance of rain. It's going to be pretty bitter by the time game on hits so keep this in mind wandering about and for sleeping.

Saturday: High of 48, low of 33 NO RAIN, CLOUDS, OR SLIGHTEST HINT OF PROTECTION FROM THE ONSLAUGHT OF... *ahem* so we'll have good visibility at night.

A note I wish to make is that the final fight will occur just above freezing. I know we all are smart about keeping warm, we plan ahead and have good resources, but I beg you please, please take that extra minute to get warm, water up, check your friends, etc. I am concerned in the chaos we might forget to in those little quiet moments.

And if there is a sunrise on Sunday morning we're looking at a high of 49 when all comes to an end so wrapping up and cleaning up should be pretty cut and dry. 10% chance of rain.

With that and the typical cries for dehydration and Hypothermia we end what has been an absolutely incredible game. I know not where we'll all go after this to PC and NPC , but I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for making this such an incredible game to play, Phenex help us all!
Pastor Ethan Talbot, Shield of Chayodyne
Score: 1455 Why's it so warm? Why am I in this hand-basket?
Ethan Talbot

Re: The Weather for the End of the World

Postby Jacob » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm

As always, thank you for your loyal service, Weatherman Tom. You are appreciated.
Jacob
Plot

Postby manus dei » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:28 am

Also remember folks, for what it's worth, it will also be a new moon this weekend.
Ivan Berzin

"In Volskagrad, Mosquito repellent is a gun!"

manus dei

Postby Jacob » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 am

hahahahaHAHAHAHAha...er... ahem Sorry.
Jacob
Plot

Postby Dr.Elden » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 am

What's this?
Darker than the inside of a burlap sack, numbingly cold, and still air to carry the screams? What other kind of weather could we ask for to set the stage for our last gather?

*chuckles darkly* excellllent.. :twisted:
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Return to Board index

Return to OOG Discussion