DONATIONS

DONATIONS

Postby Jacob » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 am

If you have agreed to provide anything as a donation to LE but have not done so thus far, (e.g., "Yes, I'm bringing a tarp to the event.") please contact me via PM with

a) what you plan to donate

and

b) how much CP you think you're receiving for it.

Alternatively, tell me you are no long making the donation. I have not had contact with a number of donors for some time, and I want to make sure we are still on for X donation.

I will be posting this in Hue and Cry as well.

All the best,

-J
Jacob
Plot

Re: DONATIONS

Postby James perkins » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 pm

do guys need any more donations for the nexts event.
James perkins

Postby Jacob » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:50 pm

We do. The original post of Hue and Cry under OOG Discussions is more or less continually updated, but we'll have a much more complete idea of what we need for the upcoming event after our weekend meeting. A good rule of thumb is: if it looks neat, we'll find a use for it.
Jacob
Plot

Postby Cedrick_Blackburn » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Is there a set limit of how much stuff you are accepting, or like would I be able to bring a bunch more stuff (tarps, etc) and get a bunch of CP?
Cedrick_Blackburn

Postby Jacob » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Generally, the Hue and Cry post has what we're looking for--again, it'll be updated soon to reflect current needs. That said, if you have something on hand that you think we could use, send me a PM and we may be able to work something out.
Jacob
Plot

Return to Board index

Return to Notices