January Tavern Night

January Tavern Night

Postby Jacob » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Ladies and Gents:

There will be a Lost Eidolons Tavern Night on January 8th. Details, including in-game setup, to follow.
Jacob
Plot

Re: January Tavern Night

Postby Wolfman2006 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Yay for unexpected and and awesome surprises!
The Lord Solomon Sahaal of Loreard, Consort to the Queen
Acolyte of the Scion of Masks
High-Arch-Heretic, The Fallen one
Ex Inquisitor, Former Priest
Current score: 2240 points
Wolfman2006

Postby Sheriff 005 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Yay!
Sheriff 005.
Sheriff 005

Postby Marcellus » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Excellent.
Marcellus

Postby Dr.Elden » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 am

Count me in!

Somebody's got to be there to translate cryptic technoreligious jargon after all. :D

Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Postby Miss Theodora Godfrey » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Following up with the OOG details:
Like the last Tavern Night this is a roleplay only event. There will be space for sparring if people are interested but there will be no use of in-game skills during the Tea.

It will be held January 8th, 7-11ish at the Camelot Common house at 69 Village Court, Berlin MA. (If you are using GPS and can't get this address to come up use 46 Sawyer Hill Road. Berlin MA which will take you to the Village lane entrance.) RSVP is not necessary but it would help with the planning.

We will be providing a large selection of teas and some simple foods. Soda and coffee will be available. It would be great if others contributed to the food and beverages (no alcohol.) If you do want to contribute or help set up and/or clean up please contact me privately.

Directions and Parking
Take 495 to exit 26 for Route 62W. Off the ramp turn left onto Center Street (RT 62). Less than a mile up the road, take a left onto Sawyer Hill Road, please take it slow on this road as the first part of it runs right through an equestrian center. About 1.5 miles take a right onto Village Lane. Village Lane turns into Village Court. Visitor Parking next to the green dumpsters. If this area is full please park along the right side of Village Court as you come in. Please do not park in the round-about in front of the Common House or in other parking spaces. Visitor parking is limited, carpooling is encouraged.
Miss Theodora Godfrey-Action Scholar
Greyhook Ladies Knitting Circle and Adventurer's Society, Specializing in the Arts Gentle and Arcane, Mystical and Mechanical, Academic and Practical, and Dabbling Lightly Into Eldritch Lore, with Gentleman's Auxiliary
Miss Theodora Godfrey

Postby Dr. Ryan Cobb » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 am

I do enjoy a good cup of tea! I have a few questions...

1. Will we get responses to research/invention/etc at this tavern night? Will we be able to submit PELs and ask new questions after the tavern night?

2. Will there be a cost for the tavern night?

3. Do you get points for pc-ing or npc-ing the tavern night?
Dr. Ryan Cobb

Postby Jacob » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

No points will be awarded for attendance on either end--this is more of a party than anything else. Likewise, no in-game skills, including research skills, can be used during the Tea.

A $10 cover fee will be in place. If it's an issue, PM me.

NPCs will attend free, as always.

PELs will be encouraged to keep us abreast of the RP developments, but they are not required and will not earn CP.
Jacob
Plot

Postby Sheriff 005 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 am

Any hints as to which NPC characters will be present? I need to plan my interrogations um..... I mean series of thoughtful questions.
Sheriff 005.
Sheriff 005

Postby Jacob » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 am

Nope. It's a nonconfrontational party, though, so it's unlikely that, say, Leichemacher will make a showing...
Jacob
Plot

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Notices