Lost Eidolons in 2010: Dates, Pricing, Camp and Policies

Lost Eidolons in 2010: Dates, Pricing, Camp and Policies

Postby Jacob » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Lost Eidolons will run weekend long sessions at Camp Haiastan in Franklin, MA on the following weekends in 2010:

April 9-11
May 21-23
Sept. 24-26
Oct. 15-17

Pricing:

Players:

All players must pay a $20 annual membership fee. First time players may defer this until their second event. Full weekend sessions cost $65 to attend, with a $5 discount applied if paid pre-registration is received/post marked at least 1 full month before the session start date. Pre-registrations will be accepted, but no discount applied, up to 2 weeks before the event. Alternatively, players can purchase a Package Deal up to 1 full month before the beginning of any season, paying $240 (the $20 annual membership fee is waived) for reserved participation in the 4 standard events held that year. Please note: there will be a hard player cap of 50 each session, so pre-register early and often. You may preregister through our character database, accessible through the "Database" link on the splash page.Players are responsible for their own food and drink.

Remember: no food is allowed in the player cabins, though there is plenty of storage space in the 'tavern' building, which includes a refrigerator and microwave. There are a number of eateries a short drive from the site, as well.

Non-Player Characters:

NPCs can participate in Lost Eidolons free of charge, get all sorts of thanks, and we'll feed you, to boot.

Also, a word from the Executive Director of Camp Haiastan:

"Please make sure that your group knows that we are a private property and the grounds are accessible only through a rental agreement on the date of the rental during the off season (please no let’s go and look around issues) and never during our camping season."
Jacob
Plot

Re: Lost Eidolons in 2010: Dates, Pricing, and Policies

Postby Matt » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Also, the CP cap for this year is 60cp. The CDB has been updated to this amount, so spend away all ye who can.
Matt
Site Admin

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Sorry for the delay. I've gotten the changes I need to the CDB all set for Spring registration. Pre-reg for the first event (April 9-11) will open Monday February 15th at midnight and remain open until April 5th or until the event fills. So spread the word and reserve your spot

If you are pre-paying, please register in the CDB first to ensure your place does not go missing due to mail delay times.

If anything breaks, please report a bug or email me directly at matt@losteidolons.com
Matt
Site Admin

Postby Matt » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Let it never be said that I test my code.... There was a bug causing the event to already show as full. That's been fixed, so register away.
Matt
Site Admin

Postby Project 424 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Two questions: (I apologize if they are addressed elsewhere)

Where do we send the checks?
Do you accept PayPal?

Thank you!
Time will tell.
Project 424

Postby Jacob » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Unfortunately, at the present time we do not accept PayPal. If you would like to send a check, please PM me for details (I'd rather not post the address on the open forums).
Jacob
Plot

Postby Dr.Elden » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Has the event date for the May event changed from a prior published date? For some reason I had it down as May 28-30.
Bugger, means I've got two larp events on the same weekend. Drat! gonna have to choose now. :?
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Postby Jacob » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes, it was changed due to Camp availability.
Jacob
Plot

New NPC/Monster Inc.

Postby Thanifex » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 am

Hello all ,
A first time poster , long time LARPer .VERY happy to find a steampunk boffer that is alive and well and near my neck of the woods . Looking to monster about for a few sessions first get the hang of how things are done , But I do have a few questions Just wondering who to ask about weapon regs and the sort as i don't want to be pestering the wrong folks about rules :P , But as an overall I assume LE is ok with the NPC/Monsters bringing the own gear AKA APP. weapons and Costume armors ? Hope to hear back from .. Whomever is in charge of all that and looking forward to April .
Thanifex

Postby Jacob » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Sorry for the delay (staff meeting over the weekend).

Generally we're fine with NPCs bringing their own safe, appropriate gear. PM me or e-mail me at Jacob@losteidolons.com with any further questions.

Welcome aboard!
Jacob
Plot

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Notices