let's throw a party

let's throw a party

Postby Molly Mayweather » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Molly is seen posting something at Landry's on the afternoon of Feb 21.
---

IT'S RAVEN'S 20th BIRTHDAY!
Come one, come all to a celebration for our favorite Adorable Wall!
Feb. 22 at Landry's
Bring something fun and not creepy. Or just yourself.
(Note: For the safety of our guests, please refrain from sneaking up on Raven and yelling surprise!)
Molly Mayweather

Re: let's throw a party

Postby Raven » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:08 am

*early in the morning Raven wanders into the Tavern carrying her usual sword and buckled but also a small green box with a green bow and what seems to be some paper letters she whispers something about not wanting to be late to no one in particular and then glances around sheepishly. She soon puts her weapons down and out of the way and sets the small box gently down on a table nearby, patting it as if to reassure it... She then goes to a nearby wall and racks up the paper letters that are strung together on several different types of sting and twine, the letters are made of what look like was once lined papper torn from a book and colored with crayons to give them different colors, as she strings them up... Unevenly, they read 'Happy Birthday Molly & Raven,' once she finishes she smiles happily to herself and then sits next to the small green box, waiting, as if for the rest of the world to awaken*
Raven

Postby Ethan Talbot » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 am

*Emerging from his long winter's hibernation the Pastor walks through the doors of the tavern looking over all of the decorations and confused quickly reads the board posts and feeling so out of the loop turns a fine shade of red embarassed at his lack of preparations. Placing his long, back coat on the table.*

"Happy Birthday Ms. Raven!"
Pastor Ethan Talbot, Shield of Chayodyne
Score: 1455 Why's it so warm? Why am I in this hand-basket?
Ethan Talbot

Postby Raven » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 pm

*Raven looks at the Pastor with a look of a deer caught in the lights of a steam carrige, blinking she soon gives him a toothy smile*

Th... Thank you Pastor Talbot. Molly said she would share her day and... Age with me because... "Everyone should have one." ... She said so at the winter revel.

I... I have never had one before.

*she glances nervously at the green box and to the letters hung upon the wall*
Raven

Postby Molly Mayweather » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Almost on cue, the door to Landry's is kicked open with more force than necessary. Molly strolls through the door with her arms full, carrying a covered tray and a small bag hanging off one arm. "Oh, you're already here," she says with surprise, looking between the Pastor and Raven for a moment. She grins, seeing her name on the sign with Raven's. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she shouts.

Striding across the room, she places the tray on a table and removes the cover to reveal an amateurly-frosted cake. "Lesson number one about birthdays, Raven," she says, holding up a finger for emphasis, "if you're gonna have a birthday party, all the good ones have cake!" Molly turns around to face them again, the same finger on her lips as if in thought. (And there is a finger mark of missing frosting in the cake.) "Hm, I didn't have any candles though. Oh well." She shrugs.

Molly holds out the small bag toward Raven. "This is for you. Would you like it now or later?"
Molly Mayweather

Postby Dr. Sinclair » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Dr. Sinlcair walks on in just a couple of minutes behind molly carrying two gift bags. one in multi colored with a red and white ribbon on it. while the other is sky blue with red strawberries also a red and white ribbon on it.

"hey guys." he said with a smile "Happy birthday Molly and Raven, and these are for you two." he places the gift bags on the table. "the multi colored one is for raven while the sky blue on is for you " points at molly and looks on over to the cake "nicely done on the cake. molly did you made that? and oh before i forget" he takes his hand and put it behind him. then he whips out a box of strawberries. as you look close on the box, there little paper gears hanging from the sides. "these are for you. happy birthday"
Dr. Cornelius Sinclair M.D.
Dr. Sinclair

Postby Charles Ryker » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:27 pm

The doors open and Ryker saunters in looking around. Upon seeing the decorations and the group gathered he smiles and walks over. "I heard that there was going to be a party today." He reaches into his coat and pulls out several good sized bottles. "Since it's a birthday party, I thought I'd help contribute to the celebrations." He begins putting the bottles onto the table, pulling out some smaller ones out of his coat as well.

After studying them for a moment he picks out two medium sized ones and walks over to Molly and Raven. "Here you go, some of the finest whisky I've ever had the chance to drink. May you enjoy it thoroughly on this most special of days." He gives a half bow, as he hands over the two bottles. "Happy birthday, Molly. Happy birthday, Raven."

Smiling widely he turns to everyone else. "Now, my fine collection of liquors is not just for those celebrating birthdays, feel free to have some. I figure these might as well get enjoyed, rather than sit in dark, gathering dust."
Charles Ryker

Postby Raven » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:28 pm

*Raven jumps to her feet as soon as Molly bursts in the door, once she sees who it is she relaxes and smiles, as Molly comes in and reveals the cake Raven’s eyes grow wide and sparkle at the sight of it and her smile even bigger, she then reaches out about to take the small bag offered then she looks to Dr. Sinclair and Charles Ryker as they also come in and speak her look of astonishment as they bring in their gifts, she quickly spins, grabs the small green box and hands it to Molly, she almost whispers*
Happy Birthday Molly. The Professor said giving a gift to the birthday boy or girl is important…. This is for you……. There is something inside this box for you.
Raven

Postby Jack Graft » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:19 pm

"I heard there was a party." says a familiar voice. "This place looks dead. Time to liven up."

Jack Graft walks in holding two poorly wrapped packages. The first mangled newspaper-wrapped-package clunks to the table. "That's for you, Molly." Which upon unwrapping she finds a greasy wrench.

Upon forking over the other package to Raven (which turns out to be a dhampyr doll) he grumbles a "Happy birthday to both of ya."

Jack then proceeds to hang out in the corner, spiking the punchbowl liberally.
~Lt. J. Graftanimus
"I can help you with that. I know a guy."
Jack Graft

Postby Dr.Elden » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am

As the party wears on eventually Dr.Elden enters the club. He stops abruptly as he enters and it seems to take him a moment to proccess just what the festivities are all about before his gaze finally comes to rest on the crude, but unmistakibly greyhook banner stretched across the wall.
Shaking himself from his lapse he winds his way through the revilers in search of the birthday girls.

"Lady Raven, Miss Mayweather. What a pleasant suprise. Had I known of the occasion I would have attempted to find gifts for you both. I wish you both a very happy... Activation Day." These last two words seem slightly confused, as if he is still grappling with the concept.

He continues to circulate through the crowd as the party wears on, handing out glasses of water to those partygoers who've been indulging in the freely offered libations.
Dr. Elden Tyrel
Dr.Elden

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Landry's Social Club